If someone comes and asks me "How are you doing?" I will probably reply, "Except for picking up all the broken pieces of my soul, yeah I'm doing good."
Heartbreaks are pretty normal they say. It's true. But the process of surviving are not as simple as what they thought. Everyday I wake up in the morning, just to feel the rising pain in my chest. It's like a lava, going to explode but it won't come out yet. It accumulates in your heart, makes you feel breathless. I wonder if taking Gaviscon would relieve the pain, you know, like on the tvs and stuff. But surely it won't work, ay?
I feel so tired. Exhausted actually. Sometimes I wish my mind can stop thinking about all those crappy things. Regrets, lies, hatreds, jerks. Because reality is reality, and I have to live through all the ugly truths. The more you run, the nearer they get. So why bother running? Although the feeling is inevitable and you wish you can immediately get on a flight to Hawaii, so then you can leave all the mess behind, it's still not going to erase the thoughts from your mind. Even when your mind gets clear, it's still not going to reduce the pains in your heart. So let's face it, I can't go to Hawaii. Ha-ha
It feels weird in a way that I'm still feeling half-relaxed and still sitting on my comfy chair, doing absolutely nothing even when being lied and disrespected. I have to admit, dealing with heartbreak is hard, but dealing with the urge to strangle someone is even harder. I guess I've become wiser. Although it's tough for me to accept the facts with alacrity, the whole experience has opened my eyes and made me realized that life as we know it, is challenging. And that's what makes you a stronger human being. I hope so.

No comments:
Post a Comment