Anyway, on 3rd of December which was last Wednesday, my girls and I celebrated one of my best gedik buddy(sorry Alma) sweet seventeenth birthday! Yay! It was as usual, a surprise. A week before her birthday, we all had it planned, along with her partner/lover/boyfriend (Idk..this one she has to name it herself) but okay la, lets just say, her partner? So basically, we had to bring her to a certain place and her partner with his friends would do a little surprise for her there. Since it was mostly his idea, we had no problem with it except for the fact that she didn't know he was going to be there. We all almost went crazy to make sure she didn't suspect anything fishy! And thank God, everything went well as planned and she was happy. I tried to edit the video during the surprise, but it's having technical problem so I'm going to upload some pictures instead. Bummer.
Happy Belated Birthday Gegirl!
The photos were taken by using mobile phones, so that explains the low quality photos, sorry! Till then xx




No comments:
Post a Comment