So last few days I went to this one cafe with my buddy, the cafe was actually recommended by my sister. My sister and i, we both love to browse around looking for good and beautiful restaurants to pamper our all-time-craving tastebuds. And this cafe was my cup of tea, apart from their delicious servings and calming environment, their desserts were perfecto. Oh yeah, and the cheap price too! This cafe is called The Sumbs.
Chocolate cake from SukaSucre (i don't remember the name) with pecans peanuts on top. This chocolate cake is famously baked by Dr.Fadzley Yaacob, you know, the celebrity? The one who won the first Masterchef Celebrity? The one who has a chocolate cake song..? ~coklat cake coklat cake, hanya sesuap coklat di bibir terukir buatku terfikir-fikir~ hehe. For Rm 15 only!
This Spaghetti Carbonara is the tastiest carbonara i've ever tasted. No lies, it's creamy and appetizing and the taste is favorably different. This is only Rm9.90!
Suckers for Chicken Cordon Bleu, man this is worth millionth times of trying. I mean, it's heavenly good. 9 out of 10 maybe? This one is only RM11! Told ya it's cheap
Here comes the main attraction, Churos with chocolate dipping. Regarding the aforementioned, it's a MUST try. Only for Rm4.90
Bruchetta (hopefully i spelled it right), Rm4 only!
I can't describe how much I love Panna Cota. I mean, it has been my favorite dessert since I was a kid i think. And it is not easy to find delicious Panna Cota in Malaysia, but the one in the picture is a perfect example for a scrumptious one. Selling price is Rm4.
What are you guys doing!? There are still a lot in the menu. So get your lazy ass up and check the Sumbs out!
The Sumbs Cafe
7-04-01 Persiaran Alam Pusat Perniagaan World Wide
Persiaran Akuatik Seksyen 13, Shah Alam.
Sabtu-Rabu :12pm-11pm | Khamis :12pm-7pm | Jumaat : CLOSE
No Tel: +6017 288 8658 / +6019 275 5444








No comments:
Post a Comment