And now how do I start? I mean, wow, I left this blog for like what, a year? Usually a year can feel like couple of days or months. Sometimes a year can feel like a year. Other times a year can feel like 10 years. I personally feel as if I'd been away for 10 years. Apart from feeling unbelievably hungry right now (maybe if I had taken some snacks before writing this, that would be more delightful), other than that, I feel a little awkward to start writing on this blog again.
To be frank, it's not like I'm running out of ideas on what to write. Man it has been a year and if I could tell everything that had happened in my life for the past year, that would take so much of your time to be reading all about my life. It would sound better if they could be like:-
- Endless position of being in the dean's list,
- Lovey-dovey and Iship kind of relationships,
- The '#emilyatakestheworld or #alittlegetaway' or whatever you call to complement your semester holiday,
- Successfully putting off weight and less likely look like a whale, more likely look like Kendall Jenner.
But let's face it, the chances are null since my life consists of crappy college life, pointless relationships, dull semester break and stupid weight gain. Bummer, I am not complaining though, I mean, we can't simply hate ourselves for not having a Barbie-like life. Everyone has their own Wreck-it-Ralph-like moments (maybe not for Madonna, or G-dragon). Anyway, trying not to sound as ungrateful as you might think I am, life has been great (and yes despite the weight gain, I'm still as gorgeous as ever). I'm leading a normal, ordinary and plain lifestyle but hey at least I am perfectly happy nonetheless. I still have my makeups, novels and my favorite tv shows to keep me company during this semester break. Oh and yes, and a couple of snacks while watching them.
I might not have the best life ever, but it's good enough for me. Well, only you can make yourself happy, and that's what I'm doing.
Till then, xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment