Lately, I have been letting my emotions got over myself. The feeling of loneliness is unbearable. I know I have to stop depending on other people, stop expecting support from them. Happiness is not found, but created. Although i know i cannot find happiness in other people, I have no ability to create one. I'm too weak for that. Myself won't allow it.
A year ago, I said that if i didn't do anything to prevent myself from drowning in my own thoughts, i will become depress. Well, guess who's suffering from depression now? I knew it was gonna get bad even more when depression comes. But who to blame? My obsessive and compulsive disorder? Can i even blame it for my downfall? Or should I blame myself for not being strong enough?
Lord knows how much I'm struggling. I know i can no longer wish to have a normal life, but at least, I just wanna be myself again. My real self.
No comments:
Post a Comment