Thursday, 12 March 2020
Have faith.
I've been reading my latest posts, I realized how broken I was, or still am. Geez, I'm such a toxic and negative person. To say that my mental health is improving won't be accurate, as there are ups and down. Sometimes I feel like I'm getting better, but there are times when I will feel down again. It's just...inevitable, you know? But I know that's a part of life. Life is not only about sunshine and rainbow, there are also pitch black and rain. Life is like a roller-coaster. The fun and excitements, but there are also fears and tears.
How complex life of a person is, as much as we want to control our lives, it's not easy. Some people might think that they have their lives in control, but honestly, how long does it last? After all, everything is not eternal. Everything will end.
I will try my best, again and again. I don't care how many times I have to fall, I will definitely stand on my own two feet again. I cannot control my life to be the way I want it to be, but I can embrace and appreciate it. When life hits you hard, take it easy. Have faith. That's the most important thing of all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment