Tuesday, 26 May 2020

How deep it goes

I feel empty. This is not the first time, but I'm tired of feeling like this. The last appointment i had with my psychatrist was about 3 months ago, and it was good. I told her that I was getting better, life seemed to be less stressful. Lord how I wish i can go back to that time. I thought i had a better grasp of my life, but i was wrong. Staying at home has been so depressing, I stop figuring out on what i want to do in my life, and even worse, i stop caring about the people around me. I just don't know if i'm basically being ignorant, or puposely being one. Honestly, I hate depression so much. I hate my ocd so much. It hurts so bad. It's so stupid, even up until now i still wish that i can be normal.

Who am i kidding?

Really, who am i kidding? Whenever things seem to get better, they don't last. I will always fall back to the ground. It's just so deep. Whenever i see the lights, i see a glimpse of hope. But it's too high to climb out, too far to reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment