Saturday, 17 October 2020

A Letter To Myself.

 As she walked away, she brought all the sweetness away. All the good things, went away with her. I'm left with nothing, broken to pieces. 

Please come back, please. Only now i realized how much i miss you. I need you, more than anything. I never thought i would lose you, but i lost the fight. And i lost you. I thought we were gonna go through this together. You were the strong one, the real one. I know you're tired, dissapointed and angry. Why did you go? Why did you leave me alone with my shadow? I cannot do this alone. I am entirely a different person without you. I'm completely hopeless and helpless. Trying to seek and reach out for help, but no one can help me. I used to be strong because you were here. We fought together. You're the positive one, the fighter. But what i can do now that i lost you?

I never knew how hard it is to fight alone. I thought i was fighting in my own battle, but no, you were there with me. Only now I realised that I wasn't alone before, and I'm alone now. When i wanted to give up, you were there. When i fell down on my knees, you lifted me up. Come back and let's unite again. I need you. 

Please, come back, my dear old self.


No comments:

Post a Comment